Sunday 1 July 2012

This lovely necklace is hand made from Italian cold clay,

This lovely necklace is hand made from Italian cold clay, a paper based, light weight clay. I hand cut and stamp each piece, paint with beautiful acrylic colors and dust each one with silver mica powder to enhance the design. I then coat them with varnish and place inside a silver lace edge setting. The pendants dangle from delicate sterling silver 18” chains. The pendant is 28mm in diameter (a little over an inch.)

These are one-of-a-kind wearable works of art. Each one is slightly different than the one pictured due to hand-mixing of the paints, but I will make a close match for you. I have earrings and rings to coordinate with each pendant.

All of my jewelry comes nicely gift boxed and ready to give or to keep for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment